Alhamdu lillah ❤ Days since my enrolment here is countable with fingers in just one go and Here comes first nomination for an award. I haven’t recovered yet from the shock of being nominated for this award given by Ishma. I must say she is half the reason for my beginning in blogging and she is there in next half also with our mutual bestie <3. Just take a peep into her blog : https://ishmaimroz.wordpress.com ; you’ll understand what kinda girl she is and how much energy she possessed. Thank you Ish ❤
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself (now that’s pretty hard )
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 100 followers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- Answer the questions posted by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post
What is so interesting about me??? :p
- I must start with my love towards dishes cooked by mom; everything she cooks is special for me ❤
- I’m 5’11” 😉 haha and still I love to cuddle with babies irrespective of place, time and every other formalities
- I wish to go to china for learning kung fu, to france for learning french and french literature, I wish to learn persian just to read Matnawi in its original: Yes I’m an extremist 🙂
- I know cooking 😉 no further questions please 😀
- Sometimes I use to dance out of excitement even from the streets (sounds weird? :p )
- I’ve brown eyes 😀 (just count it as one 😀 😀 )
- Sometimes I don’t complete particular task just because of my laziness ( 😀 😀 I’m skipping)
Ishma’s Questions 🙂
- Why blogging? Any specific best thing about it?
Answer: Blogging is one best platform to share and to learn without wasting time on craps and very unlike from other social medias. I haven’t seen much of blogs but I can say there a lot of intellectual people sharing their ideas and imaginations through their article and poems and I hope I can learn from them.
2. What would you prefer more? Love marriage or arranged!
Answer: I prefer love cum arranged marriage 🙂
3. What’s you fashion taste? Party taste?
Answer: I like casuals. Vibrant colour plain shirt with matching chinos and accessories for party.
4. What’s your say upon ‘love’?
Answer: I believe almighty is the initial source of love. and I believe love is the glue and gear which runs this world, I can see love everywhere; between sun and planets, sky and sand, water and weather, wind and woods, life and soul…. look into ourself you couldn’t have sung a song if there was no wind and barrier…. this mutual connection makes everything beautiful and that connection is called love..
5. Where do you see yourself in the next five years or so?
Answer: That’s a real hard question to answer
6. Your one hobby which really switches you on?
Answer: Thinking about allah and his love that really turns me on than never before 🙂
7. Your idea of motivating people?
Answer: A motivator will become a leader and ” A leader of a group is the helper of the group” ~ Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
8. Your favorite dish?
Answer: Boiled rice with Sardine curry 🙂
9. Anything which really switches you off?
Answer: When someone get hurt because of my deed 😦
10. What would you want you dream house to look like?
Answer: Floor of earth, roof of sky and walls of woods; I’m a musafir 🙂
11. If the genie came, what would your three wishes be?
Answer: a) To take me to every crook and corner in earth
b) To learn lessons from most brilliant personalities ever
c) A selfie with world’s most beautiful face ever
12. Describe friendship!
Answer: Its the relation between you and certain things or people, in their presence you’ll be daring… seems like I don’t know to describe much about friendship :p
My questions to you 🙂
- What is life about?
- Your perspective about present world?
- About your day dreams?
- What is your opinion about graduating and job?
- What do you wish to do for your society?
- The place you wish to visit?
- Books you will suggest for a teenager?
- About your favourite authors!
- About religions and humanity
- Most inspired quote!
- About Friendship!
Now Its your turn
Tag me to your answers please… 🙂